The Administration Support will be responsible for high-level administration support to the Professional Division including writing correspondence, maintaining communication records, filing, telephone screening, supporting the membership management and engagement, preparing reports from the membership database and maintenance of the membership database.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter.
- A qualification/working towards a qualification in business, marketing or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Demonstrated experience with iMIS database or CRM database highly preferred
For further details, please read the position description.
Please note: This position is temporary full time on 6-month fixed-term based in our Canberra office, with the view to continue afterwards as part-time.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
While applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 1st February 2020, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact email@example.com.