A full time Affiliation & Partnership Coordinator will be working closely with the Affiliation & Partnership Specialist to ensure that all administrative processes associated with the Affiliate / Partner organisations programs are undertaken to ensure an exceptional experience. The successful candidate will support the Affiliation & Partnership Specialist track, report and maintain account management files based on the delivery of Affiliate & Partners benefits.
As the Affiliation & Partnership Coordinator you will be proactive, love to be organised and excited about creating magical moments! We ask that you have the passion to contribute to a team that is committed to heading towards something greater! Please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A qualification in business administration and/or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service, sales or commercial environment
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi -task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via seek.com.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the role please contact Helen.Stamatiou@acn.edu.au.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm Sunday 18 April 2021, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.