Australian College of Nursing is looking for a Chief of staff to provide Executive level advisory support to the organisation’s CEO. This is a dynamic, fast paced position that requires a confident business manager with commercial acumen to oversee the Office of the CEO. The Chief of staff will provide strategic and operational support whilst proactively following up progress and outcomes of projects on behalf of the CEO with internal and external stakeholders.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years’ executive level advisory or ministerial chief of staff experience preferred
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with high profile stakeholders
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across internal divisions and government departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note: this position is temporary full time on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Friday 9 July 2021, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.
For enquiries or to request a copy of the position description, please email email@example.com.