Working closely with the Manager Business Operations, Nurse Educators and industry partners, the Clinical Placement Officer (CPO) ensures that all administrative processes associated with providing clinical placements for relevant courses are undertaken to ensure an exceptional student and industry partner experience.
The CPO schedules the clinical placements with the clinical placement provider and maintains existing placement relationships by proactively and sensitively working to place the student with the health service provider. A high degree of judgment and discretion is required for this position as it is dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This position is temporary full time for 12 months, based in our Sydney (Parramatta) office.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Undergraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline and or equivalent mix of educational qualifications and relevant administrative experience
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal including; proven ability to interact positively with colleagues , students and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact positively and work cooperatively in a multi-disciplinary team environment and liaise with people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated high level administrative skills, including record management and attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational skills including the ability to meet deadlines, and handle competing demands to achieve positive organisational outcomes
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to use initiative and be outcome focused
- Demonstrated computer literacy, including advanced skills with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new software
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team, as well as independently when required with ACN personnel and external partners
- Experience in an administrative position with a Higher Education provider or healthcare provider
- Experience in education environment as a student advisor or placement officer role
- Experience using a student placement database ClinConnect, Spot or similar allocation system
- Experience with a range of office computer software, particularly database management (FileMaker Pro)
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Thursday 27 June, 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.