ACN offer a Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Bridging and Re-entry) which is an approved pathway for internationally qualified nurses and return to the register nurses to meet Australian Nursing professional practice standards. Due to the demand for the course ACN is increasing the number of courses offered.
ACN is pleased to announce we have an exciting opportunity for a Full time Customer Service – Clinical Placement Admin Support officer to join the ACN team. The role involves providing high quality, customer service to students with a focus on student enrolments, clinical placement and student progression. Working closely with the Clinical Placement Officer ensuring that all administrative processes associated with providing clinical placements for each course are undertaken to ensure an exceptional student and industry partner experience.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an excellent telephone manner and the ability to interact positively with staff, students and the public
- Advanced word processing and data entry skills (minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and a demonstrated ability to learn new software packages)
- Demonstrated accuracy of work and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to contribute positively to a small administrative team, including the ability to take initiative and to work without supervision
- Substantial experience and interest in working with complex database processes and application
- Excellent understanding and best practice in financial arrangements
- High-level aptitude and demonstration of customer service delivery
- Experience with a range of office computer software including email, databases, spreadsheets and advanced word processing
- Experience with customer database management systems
- Experience in a high volume administrative environment
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this position is temporary full time on a 12-month fixed-term contract. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 9th August 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.