ACN is pleased to announce that we have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Customer Service Officer to join the ACN team. The role involves providing high quality, customer service to students with a focus on student enquiries, expression of interests, student enrolment procedures, student support, progression and completion. Working closely with the Clinical Placement Officer, Compliance Officer and the course coordinators ensuring that all administrative and compliance processes associated with each student in each course are undertaken to ensure an exceptional student and industry partner experience.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A basic qualification and/or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Clerical/administrative experience and a thorough knowledge of office procedures
- Strong word processing and data entry skills (minimum typing speed of 50 wpm and a demonstrated ability to learn new software packages)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including an excellent telephone manner and the ability to interact positively with staff, students and the public
- Demonstrated ability to contribute positively to a small administrative team, including the ability to take initiative and to work without supervision
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated accuracy of work and attention to detail
- Substantial experience and interest in working with complex database processes and application
- Excellent understanding and best practice in financial arrangements
- High-level aptitude and demonstration of customer service delivery
- Takes a proactive and problem-solving approach to issues
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with staff and public at all levels effectively, verbally and in writing, with confidence, friendliness and with an enthusiastic telephone manner
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience with a range of office computer software including email, databases, spreadsheets and advanced word processing
- Experience with IMiS or Filemaker Pro or similar
- Experience in a high-volume administrative environment
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note that this position is temporary full time on a 12-month fixed-term contract with the potential to become permanent. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 30th October 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.