A full time fixed 12-month contract admin officer is required to provide administrative support to the education team. The successful candidate will assist the education team to schedule markers and tutors, draft agendas and minutes for academic council and management meetings, respond to education queries and keep accurate records of education documents and activities.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A minimum of 12 months of administration experience
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Demonstrated experience in database management
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Proven interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline-driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
While applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 31 March 2021 they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.