ACN is seeking a creative and innovative Instructional Designer to join our high functioning Education team at our Parramatta office. This rewarding position involves instructional design of our online and blended education programs. We have a student centred philosophy and strive to ensure that ideas can flourish to meet the needs of online learners in the 21st century.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
Qualifications and skills
- A qualification in education or other relevant area
- Experience with MS Office, Moodle, HTML, SCORM conformant packages, Articulate, eLearning authoring tools
- Demonstrated experience in instructional design
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing projects and delivering projects on time and budget
- A sound knowledge of adult learning theories
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Advanced computer skills
For further details, please read the position description.
Please note that this position is full time on a 12-month contract with an option to a permanent contract. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 25th October 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.