Do you want to grow your marketing and communications skills and set yourself up for a successful career?
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Marketing & Communications Assistant to join our vibrant and high-performing team.
- Gain experience across the marketing & communications disciplines, including social media, copywriting and advertising
- Receive support and guidance from an experienced team
- Benefit from an accrued day off each month and two weeks’ paid leave over Christmas!
We are looking for a creative and driven administrator to support our Marketing & Communications team to communicate successfully with our target audiences, increase our brand awareness and promote our products and services.
The role will allow the successful candidate to develop broad experience, including:
- executing planned marketing campaigns
- creating organic and paid social media content
- preparing email campaigns and eNewsletters
- completing marketing & communications reporting
- conducting online research and evaluating surveys.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter.
- A tertiary qualification/working towards a qualification in marketing and/or communications
- Demonstrated professional knowledge of and/or experience administering social media accounts
- Proven experience creating high-quality written communications
- Excellent organisational skills, including capacity to meet concurrent deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Ability to proactively develop creative ideas
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek or to email@example.com. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
While applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 24 February 2020, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.
If you have any further questions about the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.