With a strong focus on advancing nurse leadership – improving the careers of nurses and subsequently the quality of patient care in the community – you can be sure that you are joining an organisation that makes a positive impact.
So if you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
The role involves coordination of the Graduate Certificate contributing to the successful delivery and facilitation of learning across ACN’s educational programs.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the NMBA with a minimum of five years post graduate experience
- A Graduate Diploma/Masters in an area deemed relevant by ACN or working towards same.
- Current Certificate IV TAE Training and Assessment
- Any specialty qualification relevant to cancer nursing and/or the role.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in teaching, educational planning, programming and evaluation
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills.
- Experience working in cancer nursing related environment (highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline
- Driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via seek.com.
Please note: This position is temporary part-time (22.8 hours per week or 0.6FTE) on a 12-month fixed term contract. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 21 June 2021, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.