If you are looking to be part of a high performing team within an affirmative and learning based culture, ACN is looking for you!
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Proven ability to manage a high volume work load with competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to pull together multiple tasks in a timely and effective manner to achieve a successful outcome
- Demonstrated high level verbal and written communication skill
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Demonstrated ability to work with highly sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Willingness to travel as required
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on Friday 9 July 2021, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.
For enquiries or to request a copy of the position description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a personal assistant?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?