The Manager – Policy and Advocacy is responsible for managing the development of ACN’s key priority areas for professional focus and policy positions, policy analysis and the review and development of professional standards in alignment with the organisation’s strategic intent.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A postgraduate qualification in policy, or a health related discipline or relevant field and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the formulation/analysis of health policy for government or an organisation associated with health or nursing (Desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder management
- Demonstrated experience in project management and managing human and financial resources
- Understanding of the policy environment
- Understanding of professional issues related to nursing and health (Desirable but not essential)
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note: Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 22 July 2020, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.