An education project manager is required to provide leadership and high-level project management skills in the development, management and implementation of system and process improvements to support ACN’s commitment to Domain 5 Quality Assurance Higher Education Standards Framework (Threshold Standards) 2015 HES Framework.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- A qualification in Education or Project Management and/or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of project management and delivering projects on time
- Demonstrated knowledge of contemporary approaches to people management and advanced skills in managing people
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite including TEAMS and Project Management software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of staff
- Demonstrated high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline-driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 31 July 2020, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.