ACN has a unique opportunity available in our Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Department for a Senior Systems Engineer.
Based at the ACN Parramatta office, the Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for Level 2 & Level 3 support. This role will also involve ICT projects, and will interface heavily with the ICT Manager.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrates a strategic focus and capacity to work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Windows server technologies
- Expert knowledge of virtualization technologies (vSphere preferred)
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Strong operational knowledge of MSSC Config Manager
- Office 365
- TCP/IP networking technologies and hardware
- Cisco switches
- System administration such as backup (VEEAM), monitoring (PRTG), and fault and diagnostic analysis
- Server, desktop, and mobile hardware
- ITIL processes
- Helpdesk ticket resolution
- CRM system (Student management, scholarships, membership, sales & marketing)
- Wifi technologies (Xirrus WAP preferred)
- MCSE/MCITP, VCP, along with any formal IT qualifications
- iOS support
- Unified Communications experience (particularly VoIP)
- Knowledge of mobile devices and active sync device connectivity
- Solid documentation skills with attention to processes and procedures
- Experience in Not for Profit Organisations
- Understanding of security principles as they apply to application software, database and network environments.
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter via Seek.
Please note applications that do not include a cover letter addressing all the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
While applications for this position will close 4:00pm on Friday 11 September 2020, they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.