ACN offer a Graduate Certificate in Nursing (Bridging and Re-entry) which is an approved pathway for internationally qualified nurses and return to the register nurses to meet Australian Nursing professional practice standards. Due to the demand for the course ACN is increasing the number of courses offered.
ACN is pleased to announce we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced clinical facilitator to join the existing team. The role liaises with clinical partners and course coordinators to ensure the student experience whilst on clinical placements is of the highest quality. Interstate travel will be required for this role.
To be considered for this exciting role, you will need to meet the following selection criteria and demonstrate how you meet these in a covering letter:
- Registered Nurse (Division 1) with the NMBA. At least five years post graduate experience
- Knowledge and experience in clinical facilitation and assessment
- Demonstrated high-level computer skills and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Proven ability and willingness to work collaboratively with a diverse group of internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high-level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven well-developed interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a high volume and deadline driven environment whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Willingness to undertake interstate travel to meet service requirements
- A Masters in Nursing discipline or education
For further details, please read the position description.
To apply for the position, please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Please note that this position is temporary full time on a 12-month fixed-term contract and interstate travel will be required for this role. Applications that do not include a covering letter addressing all of the selection criteria and a CV will not be considered.
Applications for this position will close at 4.00 pm on 9th August 2019, however they will be assessed as received and the successful applicant may be selected prior to the closing date.