Nurses are always challenged with wounds that just won’t heal!
This webcast will help you implement evidence based practice in wound care management in your clinical area of practice.
This one-hour webinar aims to address and create awareness of one of the most important factors that affects wound healing: wound biofilms.
- The role bacteria plays in the wound environment and the implications for clinical practice
- What is a Biofilm and how it influences wound healing potential
- What strategies help to minimize the risk of wound infection
- How to identify if the wound is contaminated, colonised, or infective
- How to manage biofilms in wounds, best practice and treatment options
Cost: ACN members $22 (incl. GST)
Non-members $30 (incl. GST)
Webcasts available for registered participants for 3 weeks.