This CPD wound course module has been developed to help improve your knowledge and skills regarding wound management.
On successful completion of this CPD module you should be able to:
- identify and analyse the anatomy, physiology and functions of the skin
- describe the phases of wound healing
- identify and discuss the mechanisms of injury
- examine and describe skin and wound assessment
- understand and describe the different types of wounds
- discuss the variety of wound products and their uses.
|Course dates||On enrolment at your own pace|
|Mode of delivery||Online|
|Course duration||4 CPD hours|