Date & time
Wednesday 17 – Friday 19 August 2022
About the event
The National Nursing Forum (NNF) is the Australian College of Nursing’s signature annual leadership and educational event bringing together nurses, students and other health professionals from around the country and across the globe. The 2022 NNF will take place from Wednesday 17 – Friday 19 August 2022 at the Darwin Convention Centre.
The 2022 NNF theme will be ‘Nursing Leadership Unmasked’ and will be explored in our keynote plenary sessions and throughout the forum.
All participants are required to register to attend. Please read the following information carefully before completing your registration. Fees are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
aceo is currently working to arrange special rates at a number of hotels and apartments close to the Darwin Convention Centre.
Paid on or before Thursday 30 June 2022
Paid on or after Friday 1 July 2022
|ACN Member full registration||$810.00||$915.00|
|Retired Member & Fellow full registration||$446.00||$546.00|
|Member ONE day registration||$495.00||$495.00|
|Member TWO day registration||$705.00||$705.00|
|Non-member full registration||$1,020.00||$1,125.00|
|Non-member ONE day registration||$600.00||$600.00|
|Non-member TWO day registration||$810.00||$810.00|
|Student (Undergraduate) full registration||$446.00||$546.00|
Full registration includes:
- Entry to Forum plenary and concurrent sessions
- Access to the Exhibition
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas
- Access to the ACN Club Lounge (Tuesday 16 August)
- One (1) ticket to the Networking Drinks Reception (Wednesday 17 August)
- One (1) ticket to the Gala Dinner (Thursday 18 August)
Day registration includes:
- Entry to Forum plenary and concurrent sessions (on designated day(s) only)
- Access to the Exhibition (on designated day(s) only)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea (on designated day(s) only)
- One (1) ticket to the Networking Drinks Reception (Tuesday 17 August ) (Wednesday one day & Wednesday & Thursday two day registrants only)
2022 Call for Abstracts are now open
As the national voice of the nursing profession, we invite undergraduates through to retired nurses to share their learnings, insights, stories and encourage you to submit an abstract for consideration addressing our theme of ‘Nursing Leadership Unmasked’.
- 10 December 2021 – Abstract submissions open
- 18 February 2022 – Abstract submissions close
- 18 March 2022 – Abstract Review Committee recommendations due
- 1 April 2022 – Authors notified of submission outcome
- 22 April 2022 – Presenters to confirm acceptance
- 24 June 2022 – Presenter registrations due
The National Nursing Forum 2022 is organised with the assistance of Australian Conference and Event Organisers (aceo). For further information or assistance, please contact the Forum Office:
T: 0432 651 588