The National Nursing Forum (NNF) is the Australian College of Nursing’s signature annual leadership and educational event bringing together nurses, students and other health professionals from around the country and across the globe. The NNF will take place from Wednesday 21 – Friday 23 August 2019 at the Hotel Grand Chancellor in Hobart.
The theme for the NNF is ‘Nursing Now – Power of Policy’ which will be explored in the keynote plenary sessions and throughout the program.
We invite undergraduates through to retired nurses to share their learnings, insights and stories and to submit an abstract addressing our theme ‘Nursing Now – The Power of Policy’ for consideration.
- 7 December 2018 – Abstract submissions open
- 22 February 2019 – Abstract submissions close
- 22 March 2019 – Abstract Review Committee recommendations due
- 12 April 2019 – Authors notified of submission outcome
- 19 May 2019 – Presenters to confirm acceptance
- 30 June 2019 – Presenter registrations due
Abstract submissions have now closed. Authors will be notified of their submission outcome on 12 April 2019.
Registrations are now open! All participants are required to register to attend. Please read the following information carefully before completing your registration. Fees are in Australian Dollars and inclusive of GST.
We encourage you to register ASAP as both flights and accommodation will fill up fast. Early bird closes on Sunday 30 June 2019.
Paid on or before Sunday 30 June
Paid on or after Monday 1 July
|ACN Member Full Registration||$770.00||$870.00|
|Retired Member & Fellow Full Registration||$520.00||$520.00|
|Member ONE day Registration||$470.00||$470.00|
|Member TWO day Registration||$670.00||$670.00|
|Non Member Full Registration||$970.00||$1,070.00|
|Non-Member ONE day Registration||$570.00||$570.00|
|Non-Member TWO day Registration||$770.00||$770.00|
Day registration includes:
- Entry to Forum plenary and concurrent sessions (on designated day/s only)
- Access to the Exhibition (on designated day/s only)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea (on designated day/s only)
- One (1) ticket to the Networking Drinks Reception (Wednesday 21 August) (Wednesday One day & Wednesday & Thursday Two day registrants only)
Pre-Forum History Conference:
- Entry to conference plenary session
- Lunches, morning and afternoon teas
Planning your trip
Hobart is Tasmania’s capital city and the second oldest capital in Australia, after Sydney. Located at the entrance to the Derwent River, its well-preserved surrounding bushland reaches close to the city centre and beaches line the shores of the river and estuary beyond.
Nestled amongst the foothills of Mt Wellington, Hobart combines heritage charm with a modern lifestyle in a setting of exceptional beauty. It’s no wonder Lonely Planet has called Hobart one of the top ten spots to visit in the world right now.
Hobart offers a contrasting blend of heritage, scenery and culture, with world class activities and attractions nearby.
With its captivating history, picturesque waterways, rugged mountains and gourmet experiences, the city has something for everyone.
For more detail on things to do in Hobart or on sights and activities outside the city, please visit the Discover Tasmania website.
The National Nursing Forum 2019 is organised with the assistance of Australian Conference and Event Organisers (aceo). For further information or assistance, please contact the Forum Office: