- Hilton Hotels Australia and New Zealand
ACN members receive a 12% discount on best available rates, including Wi-Fi, at 18 Hilton Hotels & Resorts and DoubleTree by Hilton properties across Australia and New Zealand. Treat yourself to deluxe accommodation for your next holiday or weekend getaway!
Contiki has specialised in holidays for 18 – 35 year olds since 1962, roaming the globe far and wide across 6 continents, with over 270 trips to choose from. Contiki is offering an exclusive 5% discount to help ACN members satisfy their travel bug and explore the world.
- Sightseeing Pass Australia
Sightseeing Pass Australia offers ACN members a 10% discount on a large number of tours and attractions in Western Australia. Whether you are located in WA or are planning your next holiday, this offer will allow you to enjoy everything the region has to offer, from cycling around iconic Rottnest Island, to enjoying a wine tour in the Swan Valley or exploring the fascinating Pinnacles Desert. Jump onto the Sightseeing Pass Australia website today to explore the many options.
- The Co-op BookShop
The Co-op provides ACN members with a 10% discount on texts and medical equipment. Members can order online at www.coop.com.au or shop in store at Co-op Notre Dame, Suite 1/112-126 Broadway, Chippendale.
- Elsevier Australia
A 20% discount on publications and online purchases is extended to ACN Members. Visit the Elsevier Health website to review a range of book titles.
- Guild Insurance
ACN members receive discounted professional indemnity insurance through Guild Insurance.
Guild Insurance provides an insurance policy in your own name that will:
- offer you peace of mind and support by mitigating risk as you perform your activities as an employed or self-employed enrolled nurse, registered nurse or nurse practitioner
- ensure your interests are best served when a conflict arises between your version of events and that of another practitioner or your employer
- provide you with reassurance by knowing you can seek your own assistance and representation whether it be for a complaint dealt with by AHPRA or a coronial inquest
- offer you financial peace of mind by knowing the policy applies nil excess, which is unique to Guild Insurance and could be as much as $20,000 with other policies.
Guild offers the option to spread your premium over twelve easy payments at no additional cost.
ACN member discounts vary depending on employment status and limit of indemnity, cover can start from as little as $4.44* per week for a $10M limit of liability.
Get in touch with Guild today by requesting a customised quote on the Guild website.
*Based on the weekly premium of a full-time employed nurse in NSW.
Give back to those who care for others – offer an ACN member benefit
We are committed to supporting and rewarding our dynamic members and are always looking to offer exciting new member benefits.
If your organisation is interested in providing a special offer or discount to our members, our ACN Partnerships Team would love to hear from you!
T: 02 6283 3419