The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) Leadership Faculty links nurses who have an interest in Leadership.
The aim of the Leadership Faculty is to provide opportunities for members to enhance their leadership skills and knowledge through mentorship, networking and sharing current evidence-based research and best practice guidelines. Members will share experiences and learnings with their peers networking through neo, podcasts, webinars and face-to-face events.
Welcome to the Chair
Meet the leadership team
Dr Catriona Booker FACN
Professor Karen Clark-Burg FACN
Ms Aishwarya Gummadavelly MACN
Mr Benjamin Hay MACN
Ms Kerri McLeod MACN
Ms Bronwyn Garroch MACN
Keys to Successful Mentoring Relationships - Part 1
Keys to Successful Mentoring Relationships - Part 2
Keys to Successful Mentoring Relationships - Part 3
Keys to Successful Mentoring Relationships - Part 4
- Value-based health care through nursing leadership
- The case for nurse leadership in value-based health care – factsheet
- Ethical leadership in emissions reduction
- The role of the nurse in the assessment and management of multimorbidity
- Bullying in the workplace
- Nurses and violence
- Clinical supervision for nurses & midwives position statement & background paper
- Effective clinical supervision poster
Follow your passion and specialise
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and work towards becoming an expert practitioner in a clinical specialty, ACN can help you achieve your goals.
Studying a Graduate Certificate in Leadership and Management at ACN can help you create a fulfilling career.
The courses – which are written by specialist nurses for nurses – can be completed online, anytime, anywhere and are eligible for FEE-HELP.
If you are still deciding on a clinical specialty, make sure you check out our full suite of graduate certificates to gain inspiration for progressing your career.