The Global Nursing Faculty provides discussion, networking and support opportunities for all ACN Members and Fellows with an interest in global nursing affairs.
It is particularly aimed at ACN Members who:
- are working in Australia but who trained and worked overseas
- were trained in Australia but are currently working overseas
- are working in Australia but who previously worked overseas
- are involved in educational programs around integration and multicultural issues (bridging programs, student overseas placements etc.)
- and are interested in international nursing policy and/or perform research around these themes.
Welcome from the Chair
Meet the leadership team
9/11: 20 Years On
Vaccine Equity for Frontline Workers
International Nursing COI: The new registration pathway
International Disaster Nursing
Follow your passion and specialise
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and work towards becoming an expert practitioner in a clinical specialty, ACN can help you achieve your goals.
Studying a Graduate Certificate at ACN can help you create a fulfilling career.
The courses – which are written by specialist nurses for nurses – can be completed online, anytime, anywhere and are eligible for FEE-HELP.
If you are still deciding on a clinical specialty, make sure you check out our full suite of graduate certificates to gain inspiration for progressing your career.