The Australian College of Nursing (ACN) in collaboration with ConvaTec ANZ is delighted to offer three scholarships for nurses to complete the ACN Graduate Certificate in Stomal Therapy Nursing, commencing July 2022.
Applications are now closed for 2022. Applicants will be advised of the outcome mid-July 2022.
Who can apply?
Applicants for the ConvaTec scholarship for the Graduate Certificate in Stomal Therapy Nursing course are open to all interested nurses who meet the specific criteria.
- holding a Bachelor of Nursing or registered nurse equivalent qualification;
- holding a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) or the equivalent registering authority in your country of origin;
- having a minimum of one-year postgraduate experience; and
- being currently employed in an appropriate clinical setting.
How can I apply?
To apply for a ConvaTec scholarship for the Graduate Certificate in Stomal Therapy Nursing course you will need:
- a current resume (detailing experience);
- covering letter (detailing the specific selection criteria above, include your rationale for why you should be the scholarship recipient and how will this scholarship improve your practice);
- letter of support from your current employer.
Applications will be assessed based on the response to the selection criteria and rationale.
Applicants are asked to complete and submit this form along with the above required documents, which can be uploaded at the end of this form.